In part 2 of this series on MBTI and interviewing, Edythe discusses the top 3 areas job seekers need to conquer in order to succeed, and helpful tips for all personality types.
Lack of success in job interviews shouldn’t be blamed on one’s Myers-Briggs type.
Hello listeners! A few weeks back, I did a podcast entitled “Using the Myers-Briggs in a Job Interview.” For today’s podcast, I’d like to talk about why certain Myers-Briggs types may find interview challenging, and what they can do to prepare, combat nerves, and perform eloquently and confidently.
Links cited in this episode:
- Podcast: Using the Myers-Briggs in an Interview
- Podcast: Emotional Intelligence: How EQ Helps People to Success in Meaningful Work (part 1)
- Podcast: Emotional Intelligence: How EQ Helps People to Success in Meaningful Work (part 2)
- Podcast series: Myers-Briggs for Mid-Life Career Changers
- 5 Questions to Help Clarify your Career Path
- Understanding the Power of Empathy
Myers-Briggs Question Corner is the weekly MBTI career podcast brought to you by DC Metro Career Counselor Edythe Richards.
Edythe is the creator of A Top Career – a web site which specializes in helping people back into work.
Tune-in to our other Podcasts