Thanks for visiting A Top Career!
We are currently in the progress of rebranding and updating the website. As such, there may be occasional technical errors. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Questions? – Contact Edythe at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been a professional career counselor for 20 years and an educator for 25+ years. I provide face-to-face sessions in the Washington, DC metro area and Northern Virginia, by phone, and virtually via Skype and Zoom.
I believe in people’s potential to:
- Align work with values and skills
- Communicate with integrity
- Be inspiring to others
- Lead productive and satisfying lives
When you get the most out of your career, you’ll be able to live your best life.
The advice you’ll find here is based on my nearly 20 years working with regular people who, for whatever reason, struggled at work or in their careers. I’ve been in your shoes. I was laid off. I’ve been in unhealthy work environments. I’ve struggled finding the right career fit for my personality. I’m convinced that Emotional Intelligence drives our decisions, our relationships, and our successes.
Please feel free to browse the site so you can add to the conversation. Your stories and ideas help make my blogs and podcasts great resources for others.
- Career discussions virtually
- In-person in the Washington, DC area
- A range of personality assessments, resume review, and job search discussions
- Online group webinars
- Live professional appearances
- Teambuilding and group training
Schedule your complimentary session