“The 2 biggest job search mistakes I see are 1.) using outdated resume formats and/or job search techniques, and 2.) not having a clear career target.” – Edythe Richards
I’ve coached hundreds of mid-career adults, new college grads, veterans, and immigrant job seekers in all aspects of the career development process.
Whether you’re feeling stuck in your current looking for a new career that you love or develop skills to land a promotion, I can help you get there.
Wondering if my job search services are right for you?
Can you relate to any of the following statements?
- You’re actively looking for new work but making little progress.
- Job boards seem overwhelming to you.
- You’re confused by all the conflicting information on the internet (or from people you know).
- You keep getting ghosted by recruiters or hiring managers.
If you answered YES to any of these statements, a professional career coach is what you need to move forward in your career.
- I’ll use the most modern, up-to-date job search strategies to help you land your next position FASTER.
- I’ll help you develop a job search plan that significantly raises the odds in your favor.
- Together, we’ll optimize the use of social media and technology to help you stand out.
- I’ll personalize my style to your unique needs, personality, and goals.