Career coaching with me isn’t just about helping you land a new job. It’s about discovering what you’ll need in that job to be truly happy and successful.
“I’m passionate about helping YOU become more successful.” – Edythe Richards
Wondering if my career coaching services are right for you?
Can you relate to any of the following statements?
- You’re stuck/unhappy in your current job, but you have no idea what to do instead.
- You have no idea where you’re heading. All you know is that you want something different.
- You’re looking for more out of work (and life) than what you’re currently experiencing.
- You fight feelings of imposter syndrome when you think about your next steps.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, a professional career coach is what you need to move forward.
- No fancy, pretentious performances – just honest, upfront communication.
- A judgement free, confidential personal advocate who will truly listen and guide you.
- Together, we’ll walk through your strengths, skills, values, and experience so you’ll get clarity, focus, and satisfaction.
5 Questions to Help you Clarify your Career Path
Your career probably hasn’t worked out as you intended. [...]
5 Questions to help clarify your career path
Your career probably hasn’t worked out as you intended. Sure [...]
How to Survive Workplace Culture Shock
I’ve dealt with a lot of culture shock in my [...]
Hate Your Job? 5 Questions to Ponder Before you Go
If you’re in a job you hate, you’ve probably thought [...]